Wednesday 23 October 2013

Impulse Beginning

It started off with an impulse purchase one fine evening.

I was at my desk browsing through twitter timeline, waiting for the rain to stop so that I won't get stuck in traffic. When I suddenly realised, there was some war bargain going on among the airlines. So, I thought, no harm checking out if they have anything that can catch my attention. I began clicking on Siem Reap and Bali as those are in my bucketlist. After some rough estimation, the airfares seem to be a little on the high side. The other thought that was playing in my head was travelling alone in a foreign place.

After weighing out the thoughts, I decided to maybe start small, closer to home and somewhere not too foreign. I narrowed down my options further to KK, Langkawi and Kuching. I singled out KK as I have been there before and maybe start somewhere new.

So, I was left between the two....

Langkawi has a beach, Kuching is a city.

I've been to Krabi and Perhentian early this year. They were beach holidays.

Let's go for a city holiday for a change. Kuching it is then!

And that's how the adventure begin!

3 comments:

  1. ada....baru je start and jarang blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...hehehe..i thought u dont like the city??mungkin sebab city tu kat penang kot..hahaha

    ReplyDelete